Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Holidays Are Looming Closer Every Day!!!

I know, I know! It is July 15th and I am talking about holiday knitting. Time is flowing along at a steady speed and it is time to kick it into gear, my friends. No more putting it off, it is time to cast on for all our holiday projects.

My holiday projects list is as follows:

1. the Gryfindor House sweater from Charmed Knits for my nephew for Christmas (a must complete).

2. a log cabin squares afghan for the charity raffle for the pre-school at Real-Life Farms Christmas Pagent.

3. a pair of Boot Socks for my Dad (Size 15).

4. a pair Red, White and Blue socks for my Mom (size 7).

5. a pair of Ballerina Slippers socks in white and Pink for Annika for Channukah (from Knitted Sock Sensations)

6. a pair of Ballerina Slippers socks in white and Lavender for Eliana for Channukah (from Knitted Sock Sensations)

I will make a up a few hats and fingerless gloves as I am able once the Gift Projects are completed.

This is my list. What is yours? Leave a comment with your list of holiday projects. Please also leave your blog address or your email address if you want me to email you back to keep you encouraged and on track.

Lets Cheer each other on!

Whats on your list?

Hugs & Prayers
Serene Knitter

No comments: